On January 29th, 2019, the Board of Trustees officially called a bond election and the residents in Eanes ISD will have the opportunity to vote on an $80 million bond package.
The bond, which will appear as Proposition A on the ballot, will call for the issuance of bonds to be used for district projects, including:
- instructional, co-curricular and extracurricular spaces, including robotics, wrestling, and aquatics;
- safety and security improvements;
- student programs and support, including technology systems and equipment;
- promotion of energy efficiency and conservation;
- facility systems and site improvements throughout the district, including plumbing, roofing, heating, ventilation, air conditioning, surfaces and other systems; and
- the purchase of new school buses.